Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shady

shady

Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht Empty
PostSubject: Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:55 am

14.03.2008 is the release date for Rainbow 6: Vegas 2, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://chat.n.tonez.peperonity.com
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar
Admin
Benjamin's Brain In A Jar

PostSubject: Re: Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:12 pm

Fixed! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Vegas 2   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 5:38 pm

Shady you do no that it might not be the right date , they might delay it they usually do or something were ever you found that out it's probably wrong mate so dont keep your hope's up...
Back to top Go down
shady

shady

PostSubject: Re: Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:14 am

I've heard this from several different sources, so we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: rainbow 6   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 6:46 pm

I was never a fan myself , no acheviemements got done i got no were with number 1 and as far as im concerned i will not be getting this game.
You should actually get an fps like frontlines demo's up on marketplace.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 1:57 am

I should think shady is aware the date could change, I would doubt by too far as they must be fairly near to have it as March.

I also am looking foward to this game, the first was great fun and it sounds as if this will have an even larger multiplayer game.

muff.pimp.07 how you can no achievements on it at all is beyond me, yet have 620 on GOW. Unless being a bit more stealthy isn't your thing?
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/
shady

shady

PostSubject: Re: Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 4:38 am

I got most of my Achievements from doing single player. I fail miserably at the multiplayer, I just get killed over and over, I'm not too good at stealth, lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: vegas   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:41 pm

vega's not my type but gears never gets old an ive only just got it again from when i sold it in june. i
Back to top Go down
shady

shady

PostSubject: rainbow six   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:53 am

See, the date's changed by a week, not too bad a wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shady

shady

PostSubject: rainbow six 2   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 5:35 am

seen da release date as 30th of da 3rd today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:44 am

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher: Ubisoft

Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht 333377ps

The fight against terrorism has taken us into various different places. As a videogame warrior, I have cleansed this earth of evildoers in as far places as the middle east, the former USSR and even into the far future, but never have I plied my trade in the bright lights of Vegas. But I am told that even without my involvement in this game, it has become incredibly popular. As is becoming pleasingly the norm, you can now play this game co-op in its entirety. Even going so far as having the option for another player to jump in or jump out at any time.

Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht 333377ss2_502w

Expect to have more outdoor and daylight missions. Apparently there will even be more commands than ever before. And as is always the case, the AI of your team mates is even better than before. But that doesn't mean that the enemy AI has been left behind. Expect the bad guys to also now have night vision and thermal vision goggles. Everybody has had an increase in their budgets, apparently. But that is the way of the world apparently. Being evil, or even trying to defeat evil is no longer a cheap affair.

Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht 333377ss3_502w

So, what can you expect from this game? Well, this franchise is now actually 10 years old, would you believe? And in that time, this genre has already shown you what you can expect. But just for the record, expect to be rewarded for patient and intelligent playing. Expect that progress is only possible if you are completely fluent in the ways of giving orders and tactically out-thinking your opponents. As the saying goes, "slow and steady wins the race". And that is essentially wht you have in this game.
Now, if you are of the opinion that no fight aginst evil folk is winable without the right equipment, then you'll be pleased to hear that 11 new weapons are in this edition, amongst them the SA80 assault rifle, the Mossberg 500 shotgun, the ever handy Walther P99 pistol and the awesome SR-25 sniper rifle. This sniper rifle can put a hole in a forehead at up to 600 yards and can even be yours at a price of $7,500. Minus the sound compressors, but then you will want the neighbours to know every time you snuff out one of those annoying, noisy, yob kids.

Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht 333377ss5_502w

But I digress. You might wonder how it is that Sin City can be the setting for yet another terrorist ambush, but as the unsolved killing of Tupac Shakur on the Las Vegas STRIP (not somewhere on a backstreet, but on the strip, which is the equivalent of Oxford Street in London) has shown, Las Vegas is the best place to try and get away with murder. But you will be able to show this scum how wrong they are, won't you? Suit up and get ready to rid Las Vegas of the scum of the terrorist world.

Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht 333377ss7_502w
Back to top Go down
shady

shady

PostSubject: Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:47 am

I've just seen some multiplayer gameplay on gamer.tv, game looks awesome! Going to buy it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht   Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 post: Amended by verflucht
Page 1 of 1