Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

special cars or special car films

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

special cars or special car films Empty
PostSubject: special cars or special car films   special cars or special car films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:47 pm

i was'nt much into cars untill i watched the fast and the furious , two fast two furious and tokyo drift but best one was the first one films are not much good after you have watch'ed the first one . second , third an fourth leadimg to more are rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: special cars or special car films   special cars or special car films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:53 pm

They're all ok, nothing special. But as with people who have them cars for real spend alot of money to do it properly.

I love it when some 18 year old comes along in thier corso or saxo thinking they're the dogs!! a 1.2 engine with more added weight in stero equipment than I weigh, so I drop down to third and floor it......
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: car...   special cars or special car films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:04 pm

Ino you always see those type of people with a nice car showing of with blasting loud stereo systems . Big neon light's stook to the bottom of there cars with a spoiler on back thinking there all special and they've spent more money than there car...
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: special cars or special car films   special cars or special car films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:30 pm

mufc.pimp.07 wrote:
I wasn't much into cars until I watched The Fast And The Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious and The Fast And The Furious: Tokyo Drift but the best one was the first one. Films are not much good after you have watched the first one. Second, third and fourth leading to more are rubbish.

Please don't hate me, I just corrected the spelling punctuation and grammar in the quote, only because I remember you saying that you wanted to improve, I thought that it might help. Let me know if you rather I didn't?

Anyways back on topic, if you like those films have you tried Initial D Drift Racer? Its the original Drift movie. Initial D came out in 1998 with the first The Fast And The Furious coming out in 2001.

Initial D isn't English, its spoken language is Cantonese but with English Subtitles. Quite easily obtainable in the UK as we have it on 2 Disk DVD

Clicky IMDB Initial D information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: special cars or special car films   special cars or special car films I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

special cars or special car films
Page 1 of 1