Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamertags on your desktop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gamertags on your desktop. Empty
PostSubject: Gamertags on your desktop.   Gamertags on your desktop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:45 am

I thought I'd just quickly point out how cool it is to put people's gamertags on your desktop. So that at a glance, I can just have a quick check and get upset that I still can't catch Geofortean.

But soon.

Gamertags on your desktop. Desktop

If anybody wants to know how to do it, just ask and I will do an easy step-by-step.
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

PostSubject: Re: Gamertags on your desktop.   Gamertags on your desktop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 7:53 am

I did have this once before but it didn't seem to work 100%, how do you recommend?
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Gamertags on your desktop.   Gamertags on your desktop. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 2:39 pm

Okay, just follow these easy to follow steps. First of all, right-click anywhere on your desktop to bring up a little menu and then click the properties menu.

Gamertags on your desktop. Aft1

Then click on Desktop. You can't miss it, the arrow is pointing to it.
Then click on Customize Desktop. Again, the arrow. But remember to follow them in order.

Gamertags on your desktop. Aft2

Then Click on Web.
And on this tab, if you click on the "New" button, you can basically put in the codes that you need for all the gamertags.

Gamertags on your desktop. Aft3

Get them from here. Remember the arrow.

Gamertags on your desktop. Aft4

Now if you were really eagle-eyed, you will have noticed the handy button to lock desktop items. Here it is again.

Gamertags on your desktop. Aft3

Basically, if you arange all your cards on the desktop as you like, if you tick that box, then you won't be able to accidentally resize, delete or select the cards on your desktop. They will basically be frozen in place which is really helpful. If you want to delete them, you have to do it from the above tab and uncheck the different addresses in that box.

And anytime you want to check the latest score, all you have to do is presh refresh.

Gamertags on your desktop. Aft1

It hasn't got an arrow this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamertags on your desktop.   Gamertags on your desktop. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamertags on your desktop.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 General Chat-
Jump to: