Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do I change the e-mail address I registered with?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How do I change the e-mail address I registered with? Empty
PostSubject: How do I change the e-mail address I registered with?   How do I change the e-mail address I registered with? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:34 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Quick warm welcome and some support veiwings :   How do I change the e-mail address I registered with? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:33 am

Hi , sharky just a quick warm welcome and to help you and to guide you through this site. I personally do not know if you can change your email adress but the best thing you could do is ask efemgee she ownes the site and aswell as that you could ask verflucht he,s the moderator of the site . But if you need any more help i can guide you through it aswell if i can anser your questions.
THANKS D.SCOTT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I change the e-mail address I registered with?   How do I change the e-mail address I registered with? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:43 am

Cheers mate!

Nice to see a fellow Man Utd supporter!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I change the e-mail address I registered with?   How do I change the e-mail address I registered with? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:10 am

Hi there,

sorry for the delay. I've had a few lazy days. Unfortunately, as I am sure you have seen, you can change the password of your profile on 360splurge, but it doesn't allow you to change the email that you registered with.

I'll get in touch with the hosting company. Perhaps there is a way that I don't know. I will get back to you as soon as I know of an answer.

Thousand apologies again for the delay.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: How do I change the e-mail address I registered with?   How do I change the e-mail address I registered with? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 8:49 am

Verflucht wrote:
Hi there,

sorry for the delay. I've had a few lazy days. Unfortunately, as I am sure you have seen, you can change the password of your profile on 360splurge, but it doesn't allow you to change the email that you registered with.

I'll get in touch with the hosting company. Perhaps there is a way that I don't know. I will get back to you as soon as I know of an answer.

Thousand apologies again for the delay.

Don't worry it was something only the Admin could do I think, I sorted it out no problem Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do I change the e-mail address I registered with?   How do I change the e-mail address I registered with? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:14 am

Yep all sorted! Many thanks! FMG!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I change the e-mail address I registered with?   How do I change the e-mail address I registered with? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1