Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox 360 System Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goingslow
Goingslow

Xbox 360 System Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 System Update   Xbox 360 System Update I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 1:17 pm

Anyone heard of anything we can expect in the 'fall' update?

Personally I'd like the messaging to be more like emails so you can save them if you wish, reply with a quote and use more than 250 characters.
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 System Update   Xbox 360 System Update I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 2:52 pm

More than 250 characters. Hear, hear. Since we are paying for a years worth of subscription to Xbox Live, we might as well get something useful.
Back to top Go down
tomt207

tomt207

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 System Update   Xbox 360 System Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 12:02 pm

Yes difinately , I mean I want to save some of my messages instead of them disappearing in like 3 weeks!! also yes well the number of characters doesn't really bover me that much i just stop and press...... then continue my message if my characters run out. Anyway there shud b some more updates bur i think thereare better things 2 b updated rather than the messanging system
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 System Update   Xbox 360 System Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 System Update
Page 1 of 1