Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What console best suites you ?

Go down 
2 posters

What consoles do you own ?
Playstation 3
What console best suites you ? I_vote_lcap0%What console best suites you ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Playstation 2
What console best suites you ? I_vote_lcap18%What console best suites you ? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Xbox
What console best suites you ? I_vote_lcap9%What console best suites you ? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Xbox360
What console best suites you ? I_vote_lcap36%What console best suites you ? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Nintendo Wii
What console best suites you ? I_vote_lcap0%What console best suites you ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nintendo DS (or lite)
What console best suites you ? I_vote_lcap9%What console best suites you ? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
PSP
 9% [ 1 ]
Dreamcast
 9% [ 1 ]
Sega Saturn
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

What console best suites you ? Empty
PostSubject: What console best suites you ?   What console best suites you ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:30 pm

i am making a poll i would like to see what taste of consoles people like such as microsoft type sony , nintendo

Last edited by on Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What console best suites you ?   What console best suites you ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:33 pm

We're going to have to take a look at these polls. Only being able to cast one vote sucks. For the record, I have the popular PS3 alternative, also known as the Wii60.
Had the Xbox but gave that away.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

PostSubject: Re: What console best suites you ?   What console best suites you ? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 2:17 am

I've slightly amended the poll to both include some more consoles plus now its multiple choice! Theres an option at the bottom when creating the poll.

*places votes*
Back to top Go down
ERRRskate151

ERRRskate151

PostSubject: Re: What console best suites you ?   What console best suites you ? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:37 pm

I vote PS2 and 360 (because its what I have). But it's also great because The PS2 is for everyone. You could literally find a game on there suited for anyone with a love for gaming. It seems like 360 is taking cues from the ps2 and being awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/marcus151
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What console best suites you ?   What console best suites you ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What console best suites you ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Xbox 360 :: Xbox 360 General Chat-
Jump to: