Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

England 3 - 0 Russia France 0 - 1 Scotland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bully of Smeg

Bully of Smeg

England 3 - 0 Russia   France 0 - 1 Scotland Empty
PostSubject: England 3 - 0 Russia France 0 - 1 Scotland   England 3 - 0 Russia   France 0 - 1 Scotland I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:41 pm

Well done to the England and Scotland teams for the great results, especially our northern neighbours (who will obviously be just as pleased for us as we are them..........?!?!?!?!).

So are they both gonna qualify and how long until the master, Michael Owen, becomes England's all time greatest goalscorer and the only Englishman in history to score 50 goals for his country?
Back to top Go down
http://live.xbox.com/en-GB/profile/profile.aspx?pp=0&GamerTa

England 3 - 0 Russia   France 0 - 1 Scotland Empty
PostSubject: Re: England 3 - 0 Russia France 0 - 1 Scotland   England 3 - 0 Russia   France 0 - 1 Scotland I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:53 pm

50 goals for Owen? As long as he doesn't do himself a mischief, it won't take long, I can feel it. And in terms of the Tartan Army, believe me when I say this, living in Glasgow as an english fella, the anti-england sentiment is so strong, it was not just russia that were gutted this evening.
Back to top Go down

England 3 - 0 Russia France 0 - 1 Scotland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: General Off Topicness-
Jump to: