Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 360 Splurge is where you ask the questions and we'll answer them in our reviews!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arachnophobia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Arachnophobia Empty
PostSubject: Arachnophobia   Arachnophobia I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 4:25 pm

My girlfriend has a thing against spiders. Which is good, because I can play hero.
But this spider nearly made me poop my pants. Have a look at it's fangs.

Arachnophobia Spider

I nearly made the girlfriend catch it.
Back to top Go down
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Arachnophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arachnophobia   Arachnophobia I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 7:02 pm

You think thats big? Thats nothing compared to what we caught tonight.

Arachnophobia P1010010
Thats our Dreamcast in the background and my 360 Pad to the left of the glass.

Arachnophobia P1010011

And heres the lil fella in action!

Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

Arachnophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arachnophobia   Arachnophobia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:45 am

Ok my cat's not much bigger!!

I'm not scared of them, but those are big buggers!!!! did you release them or did they make a very satisfying squelch!!

yes I know it's not nice to kill them but I when I think that's about at night I just have to. (sorry spider lovers)

I did accidentally run over one at work before 5 tonne of forklift + one spider = big splat on floor.
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/
EffEmmGee
Admin
EffEmmGee

Arachnophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arachnophobia   Arachnophobia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:58 am

Ours got a free ticket to a water theme park...aka the boggy crapper of flushedness

They do survive it, see the hairs on them? well they curl up into a ball and that traps a pocket/bubble of air that keeps them alive until they resurface. I couldn't bare cleaning up the yellow goo it may have made!
Back to top Go down
Goingslow
Goingslow

Arachnophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arachnophobia   Arachnophobia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:55 pm

Must be that time of year where they're trying to find somewhere warm, just put the car in the garage and there was a large one on the door, not as big as either of the above but still big enough to see in the dark from some distance.
Back to top Go down
http://goingslow.blogspot.com/

Arachnophobia Empty
PostSubject: DIE SPIDER DIE !!   Arachnophobia I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:42 pm

EffEmmGee wrote:
Ours got a free ticket to a water theme park...aka the boggy crapper of flushedness

They do survive it, see the hairs on them? well they curl up into a ball and that traps a pocket/bubble of air that keeps them alive until they resurface. I couldn't bare cleaning up the yellow goo it may have made!
The other day i found one on my bedroom wall well actually there were 4 of them a big massive one it fell over my bed onto my face so i got my cousins bb gun and shot it and its 2 legs went flying of it was really funny.
Back to top Go down

Arachnophobia Empty
PostSubject: got this thing with spiders   Arachnophobia I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 4:47 pm

I , hate these creatures when one is above my bed when im trying to get sleep i go downstairs and sleep there i cant stand to think what will happen when im asleep i dont like them never had touched one in my life i would,nt even move it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arachnophobia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arachnophobia   Arachnophobia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arachnophobia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: General Off Topicness-
Jump to: